Saturday, December 19, 2015

Jesus is the reason for Christmas,

Christmas is just round the corner!

Christmas is about Jesus Christ . But who is Jesus?
Some say he is a good moral teacher; some say he is this and some say he is that and some even say that he is a Muslim!
But just who is Jesus Christ???...
I think the best person should answer that is none other than Jesus Christ himself, correct? Then you can come away and decide whether he is a lunatic or he is just what he says he is.
1) The Bread of Life
Jesus answered, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to Me will never hunger, and whoever believes in Me will never thirst." - John 6:35
2) The Light of the world
Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." - John 8:12
3) I am the Door
Jesus said "I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture." - John 10:9
4) I am the good Shepherd
"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep." - John 10:11
5) I am the Resurrection and the Life
Jesus told her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The person who believes in me, even though he dies, will live." - John 11:25
6) I am the Way, the Truth and the Life
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6
7) I am the Vine
Jesus answered "Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing." - John 15:5



What an insane claim right? And for that, he was put to death by crucifixion just as he foretold in the Bible, buried in a cave. BUT.......HE rose again on the third day, lived among his disciples for another 40 days before being taken up to heaven by a cloud, sent the Holy Spirit to the world and promised to gather all who believe in him when the time comes.
Christians the world over will soon be celebrating/ remembering Jesus Christ's first coming as a baby in a manger 2000 years ago, as a lamb that takes away the sin of anyone who believes in him.
Christians the world over will also be looking forward to His second coming as a King, as a lion to gather his saints away from the wrath that will fall upon the whole earth.
John 14:1-3
1"Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me.
2"In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.
3"If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.
Woohoo! who do you think Jesus is? A lunatic or the Savior ?
Let's us celebrate Christmas, let's celebrate Jesus!

No comments: